McFly tickets being auctioned for Cerebra

Hi all

I know that its not sunday (my normal blogging day) but I have an exciting announcement..

I signed up to a new gym and when I went on day one, they held a mini music quiz and the long and short of it is that I won TWO TICKETS to see MCFLY at the O2 academy in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE on THURSDAY 25TH APRIL 2013. These tickets are SOLD OUT on the website  and currently being sold on sites for over £100. The face value of the tickets is £27.50 each :)

Now, I do actually like Mcfly but I figured that this would be a great way to open my fundraising page. If you are a fan or know someone that is, then please read on...

The plan is that I will hold a silent auction. This means that people can either DM me on twitter @arcticride2014 or email me gordon_stuart1@hotmail.com or fill out the form below with their bid between the dates of Thursday 11th April and midnight on Friday 19th April 2013. The highest bid will be announced on Saturday 13th April and the winner will be contacted. The tickets will either be sent out to them first class or I can arrange to meet you in Newcastle or other convenient location.

The money will need to be paid to my fundraising page (www.virginmoneygiving.com/arcticride2014) before the tickets are released. And that's it, highest bid wins.

If you have any questions, then please get in touch.

If you are new to my blog, then I am raising money for Cerebra, a charity which helps brain injured children and their families. If you want to know more, please read my other blog posts or visit: www.cerebra.org.uk for more details.

Ride Safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts